With the mission statement “We Grow Schools,” Spring Education Group is the largest private preschool through K12 school operator in North America, with 190 fully owned and operated schools across 19 states. Throughout our 27 school brands, the common theme is our dedication to providing high-quality education and delivering superior educational outcomes.
The Spring Education Group portfolio includes a wide range of school types, educational approaches, and curricular emphases, including Montessori method, STEM/STEAM focused programs, and bilingual and second-language immersion programs. Our school acquisition protocol enables schools that become part of our network to grow and thrive. We pride ourselves on adding value to each of our schools through a broad base of support that includes:
- A world-class Curriculum, Instruction and Innovation team that supports schools with strategic direction, education expertise, curriculum reviews, academic technology selection, assessment of instruments to measure efficacy and excellence, accreditation support, and professional development for instructional leaders.
- An extensive Shared Services team that provides deep resources in the areas of Finance, Marketing, Technology, Analytics, Legal, Human Resources and Talent Acquisition
- Access to shared learning and best practices through regular interaction with the other schools and school leaders in the network
- Significant investment in professional development for both teaching staff and school leaders
- Robust healthcare, benefits, and career path opportunities
- A transition approach that focuses on continuity of care for your team, your students, and your families
If you are considering selling your school and would like to explore options with Spring Education Group, please fill out the form below and our business development team will get in touch with you soon.