Spring Education Group is a multi-brand network providing superior private school education from infant care through high school. The network brings together some of the best private school programs in the country, with proven track records educating children through unique and carefully crafted curricula.
Headquartered in Saratoga, California, Spring Education Group’s best-in-class platform was created by uniting four premier school organizations – BASIS Independent Schools, LePort Montessori, Nobel Learning Communities and Stratford School. The Spring network spans 18 states across the U.S. with an international presence in Asia.
To develop and support exceptional schools, delivering superior educational outcomes for an expanding global community of students, families and educators
We grow schools.
- We create and cultivate exceptional schools, supporting them with strategic direction, education expertise, business office operations, and partnership opportunities.
- We support a wide range of schools and educational approaches, strengthening all by sharing our learnings and advancements in educational and operational practices.
- Our shared values speak to our vision to ensure superior academic and personal growth outcomes for students, to provide rewarding career opportunities for educators, and to generate strong value for all our stakeholders.
What & Whom We Value
- People – We view everything we do through the lens of how to best serve, nurture and develop our community of students, parents, and staff.
- Educational Excellence – Our students’ academic growth and well-being are our highest priority and paramount responsibility. We focus our work on teacher and school-leader development, delivery of high-impact curricula, and initiatives that amplify the excellence of our schools.
- Safety – We provide a safe and secure environment for our students and staff and foster a healthy and supportive learning atmosphere.
Values for our Work Together & Interactions with Others
- Integrity – We hold ourselves to the highest professional and educational standards, act with honesty, openness and respect towards all our stakeholders — students, families, staff, and investors — and consistently deliver on our commitments.
- Collaboration – We champion a collegial and sharing mindset across our schools and teams and draw upon our cross-functional resources with inclusivity and forthright communication to carry out the company’s mission and achieve its vision.
- Continuous Improvement – We question the status quo, offer constructive dissent, and continue to evolve our processes and enhance our teaching, coaching, and leading techniques.
- Accountability – We act with shared responsibility and commitment to benchmark ourselves against the highest external standards. We use data and analysis to drive performance, inform decisions, and ensure that each school is delivering on its purpose, promise and goals for its students
Our schools do not discriminate in employment or the provision of educational services on the basis of race, color, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. View our student disability policy.